Tuesday, June 28, 2011

THE 4TH OF JULY!!

ON THE 4TH OF JULY WE LOVE TO WATCH FIREWORKS! It's my family's and myself fave thing to do on Independence Day! It's rather hard for me to get around though, 'cause of all the people. So we normally go to the Reading Philies game and watch them there. It's fun, they have music. My favorite is the fanale at the end. But, the only thing is that means it's almost over! LOL! But, my little Teddy Bear (my nephew) loves Fire works! I rember the first time he said them he loved them. It was my sister, dad, mom, Teddy and I and my sister was holding him and he was just watching them and looking like "where did that come from?". LOL. He was little. I miss going to the fire works with my sister and Dad.I still love to go with the rest of the family. I just wish they were still here

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, may have missed this. Where are your sister and dad? Lovely read - thanks. Nina
    NinaLaZina

    ReplyDelete